Friday, December 9, 2011

the 82nd page

It's just, one needs to be readjusted, sometimes.





I miss the vibrations.
I miss the sounds.
I miss the songs.
I miss the beats.
I miss the thumps.
I miss the electrocuted.
I miss the's look.
I miss the's ways.
I miss the fights.
I miss the's teeth.
I miss the rays.
I miss the hots.
I miss the's ghost.
I miss the best dreams.
I miss the's smiling.
I miss the's lie.
I miss the's laughing.
I miss the's stare.
I miss the's walk.
I miss the's talk.
I miss the's cry.
I miss the's hunch.
I miss the's promises.
I miss the's slouch.
I miss the's height.
I miss the want.
I miss the need.
I miss the helps.
I miss the years.
I miss the's imperfections.
I miss the's perfections.
I miss the time stopping.
I miss you.
I miss me.

I miss the miss.

I miss the, the.




No comments:

Post a Comment